The status of an individual being can be understood and analysed with the analytical understanding of Pancha Koshas(five oesoteric bodies of a human being). viz.,
For a healthy and properous being all the five Koshas must be kept clean and pure. The following few paragraphs depict the nature of the Pancha koshas.
1) Annamaya Kosha: The gross physical body of the human being is called as Annamaya Kosha. Its growth and maintenance is basically dependent on food(anna). To keep annamaya Kosha clean one has to follow proper food habits as well as body and stomach purifying practises. To maintain the Annamaya Kosha in a healthy way - healthy eating habits, appropriate Yogasanas and physical exercises as well as taking all the steps for maintaining the vital biological activities in a balanced and appropriate manner would immensely help. Sree Parivaar Yoga Sadhaa Shibirs Provide the required practical sadhana for the healthy maintainance of the Annamaya Kosha.
2) Pranamaya Kosha: Though Pranamaya Kosha is invisible, it is subtler and powerful than annamaya kosha. The pranamaya kosha is the pranic body of the human being. Its maintenance is basically dependent on Prana by which we are alive. It can be said that the main activity of a human being is based on his status of pranamaya kosha. Every cell of our body must get a balanced level of prana. For this different Raja Yoga Pranayama Processes would help.
3) Manomaya Kosha: "Manayeva Manushyanam Karanam Bandha Mokshayoho...". This means that for human being mind holds the key for either bondage or freedom (Moksha). In other words, Mind body is Manomaya Kosha. We know that the mind is part of our being and it is a major contributor to the health of a being. It is well known that the major part of the ailments that we get are of psychosomatic in origin. This obviously means that most of the diseases originate in mind and descend to the body later on. Thus, keeping the mind clean and balanced plays vital role in enjoying good health. This kosha is much subtler than Pranamaya Kosha. But yet it is much more powerful and subtler than the former. Various meditation practises have been prescribed to keep the Manomaya kosha clean and pure. In fact meditation is the best and most effective way to maintain the mental health. During the 21 days of Sree Parivaar Yoga Sadhana Shibiram several powerful meditation techniques are taught.
4) Vijnanamaya Kosha: Vijnanamaya kosha is the intellectual body of an individual. The intellectual understanding regarding each and every aspect of life and nature must be proper and maticulous in order to keep oneself healthy and peaceful. We know that a simple misunderstanding sometimes brings disastrous depressive psychosis. When we acquire approriate intellectual understanding regarding the nature's truths, we can avoid many of the mental and physical problems. To develop a clean and powerful Vijnanamaya Kosha, appropriate personality development sessions, workshops, seminors, counselling sessions and highly specific meditation techniques like Samadhi Meditation are taught in Sree Parivaar Yoga Sadhana Shibiram.
5) Anandamaya Kosha: Anandamaya Kosha means the body of joy and happiness. When the first four koshas are kept clean, pure and healthy by practising prescribed spiritual techniques, the Anandamaya Kosha gets opened and the individual experiences eternal bliss.This is the state which any yoga or spiritual sadhak would aim at. Any dirt in the other four koshas makes an individual to loose his ananda. Sree Parivaar Yoga Sadhana Shibir provides all various joy therapy techniques to open the Anandamaya Kosha.